Monday, June 11, 2012

My Style : Mini mini mini!


Lilac and orange

mini mini mini!

Lilac and orange

Lilac and orange

Lilac and orange

Lilac and orange

Lilac and orange

Mini mini mini is right, this dress is quite short but the way the top part is fully covered makes up for it.don't. I got quite a few looks walking around with Stéphane as he took these pictures by the metropolitan highway. We really liked the concrete background against the bold solid colors of the dress. I accessorized it with some fun cutout wedges and a vintage purse since it is pretty bold all on it's own.  I went in old Montreal today to meet up with our photographer for the wedding scouting some neato spots for shooting. I am pretty excited these pictures are gonna be pretty amazing I think ;)

I am getting ready to shoot some new stuff for the shop this evening, I have quite the little collection going on, some very pretty vintage pieces. Keep your eyes open for some new updates as soon as tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment