Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wildflower + Earthies Sandals



Have you noticed that I have a little addiction to beautiful shoes?  I'm especially fond of sandals.  I wear sandals almost everyday, and throughout all seasons.  Living in California, a girl can't survive without some comfortable, beautiful, and stylish sandals.  This pair of sandals I'm wearing from Earthies are one of my favorite pairs because they are seriously SO comfortable and I'm a sucker for a wedge.  I know I will be living in these all Summer.

Hope you are all enjoying some warm weather in your part of the world.  I've been spending a lot of time outside lately.  My vegetable garden is blossoming, and yesterday I planted some colorful flowers around the yard.  It really makes me smile.  And, today, I saw ANOTHER snake!  What is going on?  I've lived in my house for 8 years and I have never seen a snake, and now within a week I've seen TWO.  The good news is that this snake was a harmless Garter Snake, not a scary Rattlesnake like that last one.  The freaky thing was that when it saw me it slithered up a tree.  I didn't realize snakes could climb trees?  Man, I feel so out of the loop on the talents of snakes.  Okay, enough about snakes (promise)!

Have a lovely day beautiful friends!  xo, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment